We know there are a lot of options out there when it comes to golf instruction and just as many questions.
- Where do I start?
- Which instructor is best for me?
- What is the time commitment?
The fact is, getting started on the road to better golf can be a bit daunting. That’s why we’ve developed the New Student Assessment at Cog Hill.
The New Student Assessment affords you the opportunity to meet and interact with one of our instructors in a relaxed, nurturing environment. Will take the time to evaluate your game and recommend programs that align with your goals, available time and resources. It’s a smart first step in your journey to shoot consistently lower scores and have more fun playing golf.
Assessment Fee: $50
What it entails?
Each assessment is unique to the individual location, but one can reasonably expect the following during their session:
- A discussion with your coach about your goals, physical fitness, current skill level, etc.
- A thorough evaluation of your game to pinpoint your strengths and weaknesses.
- A summary including a suggested plan aligned with your needs and expectations.
What happens next?
There is no obligation to commit to instruction following your New Student Assessment. If you decide to move forward, you can expect your instructor to guide you through all of the necessary steps to mastering the desired skill, take your game to the next level, and sustain it for years to come.
How to schedule your new student assessment